Does the following challenges/issues sounds familiar to the CEO/MDs of SME engineering/manufacturing sectors
- Business performance – Business not delivering key sales/margin growth.
- Existing leadership team not performing.
- A gap in the leadership team due to staff leaving/ illness and not been able to find the right person to fill the position.
- CEO/MD – wishes to retire but cannot find the right person to run the business.
- Supply Chain/ Operations is out of control - You are always fire fighting to make the operations run smoothly (OTD/OTIF well below your customer expectations. SOP, Forecasting is part of the problem. You supplier are increasing prices and your margin is eroding away)
My business RVR Management has been supporting engineering/manufacturing based business for over 20 years now.
See specific case study examples .
See clients feedback.
See specific achievements.
I have published a series of blogs that gives you number of tools/process and steps you can take should you wish to undertake the improvement programme by yourself, alternatively call me for a no obligation.
05-07-2019, 11:48 AMRakesh ShahDelivering Sales/Margin Growth for Engineering/Manufacturing Industry