• Kanban Implementation after a EEF visit - a presentation of our progress

Hi All,

At the end of 2017, I attended an open day via EEF of Bisley Office Furniture. They had implemented Kanban and were encouraging others to implement it also.

Even though we are a much smaller company, and a different kind of business (a mixture of subcon work and our own product), we set about implementing Kanban for our internally made parts.

We have put together a brief Powerpoint on our progress. Might convince SMEs that it is possible! Happy to give more details info if required.

Cheers,
    Tim Morris
    ABT
    Attached Files Attached Files
  • Hi All,

At the end of 2017, I attended an open day via EEF of Bisley Office Furniture. They had implemented Kanban and were encouraging others to implement it also.

Even though we are a much smaller company, and a different kind of business (a mixture of subcon work and our own product), we set about implementing Kanban for our internally made parts.

We have put together a brief Powerpoint on our progress. Might convince SMEs that it is possible! Happy to give more details info if required.

Cheers,
    Tim Morris
    ABT
    Attached Files Attached Files
  • Hi @Tim Morris

Thank you for posting such a useful document that will certainly be beneficial to other members. Can I take this opportunity to thank you for being a such a valued member of the EEF Community this year and thank you for all the contributions you have made.

Wishing you a merry Christmas.

Best regards,

Daniel.
    Community Manager
    Need help? Ask me your questions about the Community here
  • Hi @Tim Morris

Thank you for posting such a useful document that will certainly be beneficial to other members. Can I take this opportunity to thank you for being a such a valued member of the EEF Community this year and thank you for all the contributions you have made.

Wishing you a merry Christmas.

Best regards,

Daniel.
    Community Manager
    Need help? Ask me your questions about the Community here
  • Hi @Tim Morris, how about writing a blog post of your story adopting kanban for your own company? I'm sure other SMEs will find this useful. We have our manufacturing champion feature which I think this would be excellent for?
    Last edited by Daniel Kirmatzis; 15-01-2019 at 11:32 AM.
  • Hi @Tim Morris, how about writing a blog post of your story adopting kanban for your own company? I'm sure other SMEs will find this useful. We have our manufacturing champion feature which I think this would be excellent for?