• FIFO Gas Storage

Hi,

Has anyone got any recommendations for a First In First Out gas cylinder storage systems for an area with lack of space. The lack of space is causing me issues finding a suitable solution as we can't simply just load at one end and take from the other.

All suggestions helpful,

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Howard Stafstrom; 11-03-2019 at 01:12 PM. Reason: Correcting error
  • Hi,

Has anyone got any recommendations for a First In First Out gas cylinder storage systems for an area with lack of space. The lack of space is causing me issues finding a suitable solution as we can't simply just load at one end and take from the other.

All suggestions helpful,

Thanks in advance.

• Hi @Howard Stafstrom

Thank you for posting your question. We will highlight your question in our newsletter this week. In the mean time I encourage other members of the community to offer their suggestions.

Best regards,

Daniel.
    Head of Community
    Need help? Ask me your questions about the Community here
  • Hi @Howard Stafstrom

Thank you for posting your question. We will highlight your question in our newsletter this week. In the mean time I encourage other members of the community to offer their suggestions.

Best regards,

Daniel.
    Head of Community
    Need help? Ask me your questions about the Community here

• Hi @Howard Stafstrom

Not sure if it would be appropriate but I used a two bottle Kanban with one bottle in use and one full ready to change. The empty was then replaced after changeover from a remote store at a convenient time. I know it may sound simplistic but this was the only option I had as space nearer was not available or safe.
  • Hi @Howard Stafstrom

Not sure if it would be appropriate but I used a two bottle Kanban with one bottle in use and one full ready to change. The empty was then replaced after changeover from a remote store at a convenient time. I know it may sound simplistic but this was the only option I had as space nearer was not available or safe.

• Hi @Howard Stafstrom,
    To help you identify a solution it would be great to understand more about the problem you are facing.
    How many bottles do you need to store?
    How big are they?
    How quickly do they get used?
    How quickly can you get an empty bottle replaced?
    Any other info would be great.
    Best regards
    Jim.
    Last edited by Daniel Kirmatzis; 25-03-2019 at 10:52 AM.
    Jim Davison
    Region Director, South
    Make UK
  • Hi @Howard Stafstrom,
    To help you identify a solution it would be great to understand more about the problem you are facing.
    How many bottles do you need to store?
    How big are they?
    How quickly do they get used?
    How quickly can you get an empty bottle replaced?
    Any other info would be great.
    Best regards
    Jim.
    Jim Davison
    Region Director, South
    Make UK