• Calling all manufacturers of wearable tech! Are you interested in working with the HSE?

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share an interesting opportunity for any of you that manufacture wearable technology products. The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) is looking for organisations to take part in its shared research programme all about wearable technology.

The HSE has recently launched a shared research project all about wearables in the workplace. There's growing evidence that wearable devices can benefit health and safety in the workplace through positioning and sensor technologies. HSE are looking for innovative funding partners to help us find solutions to the key issues affecting adoption.

More information on the project can be seen here http://www.hse.gov.uk/aboutus/assets...-workplace.pdf

Let me know if this type of opportunity is of interest to you and I will keep sharing with the community.

Thanks

Amy

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HSE tech.JPG 
Views:	101 
Size:	58.7 KB 
ID:	1118
  • Hello everyone,

I wanted to share an interesting opportunity for any of you that manufacture wearable technology products. The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) is looking for organisations to take part in its shared research programme all about wearable technology.

The HSE has recently launched a shared research project all about wearables in the workplace. There's growing evidence that wearable devices can benefit health and safety in the workplace through positioning and sensor technologies. HSE are looking for innovative funding partners to help us find solutions to the key issues affecting adoption.

More information on the project can be seen here http://www.hse.gov.uk/aboutus/assets...-workplace.pdf

Let me know if this type of opportunity is of interest to you and I will keep sharing with the community.

Thanks

Amy

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HSE tech.JPG 
Views:	101 
Size:	58.7 KB 
ID:	1118