• Make UK SW Regional Advisory Board at RNLI - 22 March 2019

Name:  RNLI.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  290.4 KB

On Friday 22 March 2019 the south west Make UK Regional Advisory Board was hosted by Make UK member, the Royal National Lifeboat Institution, in Poole, Dorset.

My colleagues @Tim Thomas @Andrew Kinniburgh @Jim Davison @Stephen Tulip and @Paula Jones and I heard some excellent discussions around a range of issues affecting manufacturers right now, including, apprenticeships, Brexit, Industry 4.0 and Skills.

After our meeting we had a tour of the impressive facilities at the RNLI. The RNLI was founded in 1824 and does a fantastic job each year of helping save lives at sea and on rivers across the UK. For more information about what they do please visit their website HERE

This month the RNLI celebrates 195 years of helping to save lives. Watch the short video below to explore that rich history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyuYC3gXwu0

Many thanks to the RNLI team for their hospitality.

Photos here show the facilities at the RNLI in Poole, Dorset.

Name:  _DSC0762.JPG
Views: 182
Size:  122.6 KB

Name:  _DSC0766.JPG
Views: 184
Size:  86.6 KB

Name:  _DSC0803.JPG
Views: 173
Size:  147.1 KB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_DSC0764.JPG 
Views:	99 
Size:	191.1 KB 
ID:	1125   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_DSC0775.JPG 
Views:	107 
Size:	115.8 KB 
ID:	1127  
    Head of Community
    Need help? Ask me your questions about the Community here
  • Name:  RNLI.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  290.4 KB

On Friday 22 March 2019 the south west Make UK Regional Advisory Board was hosted by Make UK member, the Royal National Lifeboat Institution, in Poole, Dorset.

My colleagues @Tim Thomas @Andrew Kinniburgh @Jim Davison @Stephen Tulip and @Paula Jones and I heard some excellent discussions around a range of issues affecting manufacturers right now, including, apprenticeships, Brexit, Industry 4.0 and Skills.

After our meeting we had a tour of the impressive facilities at the RNLI. The RNLI was founded in 1824 and does a fantastic job each year of helping save lives at sea and on rivers across the UK. For more information about what they do please visit their website HERE

This month the RNLI celebrates 195 years of helping to save lives. Watch the short video below to explore that rich history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyuYC3gXwu0

Many thanks to the RNLI team for their hospitality.

Photos here show the facilities at the RNLI in Poole, Dorset.

Name:  _DSC0762.JPG
Views: 182
Size:  122.6 KB

Name:  _DSC0766.JPG
Views: 184
Size:  86.6 KB

Name:  _DSC0803.JPG
Views: 173
Size:  147.1 KB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_DSC0764.JPG 
Views:	99 
Size:	191.1 KB 
ID:	1125   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_DSC0775.JPG 
Views:	107 
Size:	115.8 KB 
ID:	1127  
    Head of Community
    Need help? Ask me your questions about the Community here