• Will you be attending the Industry 4.0 Summit & Expo in Manchester this week?

Hello Community,

If you're attending the Industry 4.0 Summit & Expo in Manchester this week please pop by the Make UK stand (B4) and say hello.

I'll be there tomorrow morning and the Make UK team will be there all day tomorrow and Thursday.

For more on the summit see here

Understanding how new technologies will transform your your business is critical to securing its future in a fast changing world. Industry 4.0 technologies are already disrupting the industry and this is only set to increase. Please share on the Make UK Community's Industry 4.0 forum how these new technologies are changing your processes.

I look forward to meeting you tomorrow.

Best regards,

Daniel.

Name:  iconsv1.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  42.5 KB
    Head of Community
    Need help? Ask me your questions about the Community here
  • Hello Community,

If you're attending the Industry 4.0 Summit & Expo in Manchester this week please pop by the Make UK stand (B4) and say hello.

I'll be there tomorrow morning and the Make UK team will be there all day tomorrow and Thursday.

For more on the summit see here

Understanding how new technologies will transform your your business is critical to securing its future in a fast changing world. Industry 4.0 technologies are already disrupting the industry and this is only set to increase. Please share on the Make UK Community's Industry 4.0 forum how these new technologies are changing your processes.

I look forward to meeting you tomorrow.

Best regards,

Daniel.

Name:  iconsv1.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  42.5 KB
    Head of Community
    Need help? Ask me your questions about the Community here