• UK Baby Carrier Manufacturer

SleepyNico is an award-winning baby brand based on the Suffolk/Norfolk border. We design, create and sell a beautiful selection of bespoke baby slings and toddler carriers along with a host of accessories.

Name:  Shefa - Elias3.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  278.2 KB

All our carriers are made in the UK by dedicated seamstresses and tested to British safety standards.

SleepyNico baby carriers were first made in London over ten years ago when two like-minded mothers (both with sons called Nico), designed a baby carrier that combined simplicity and beauty.

The business is now run by mother-of-two Angeline, who bought a sling when her first daughter was tiny and loved the product so much she ended up buying the company. Her vision has helped make SleepyNico a leading brand name here in the UK.

In 2016 the business won silver awards in the Prima Baby and Toddler Awards and Gentle Parenting Awards and was listed in the top 10 sling manufacturers rated by Sling Librarians. It was also named as one of the Future50 – 50 high-growth organisations based in East Anglia.

Name:  Monty on gold greenhouse.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  6.16 MB

SleepyNico want to enable families to spend time together, and to enjoy the closeness and freedom that carrying your child brings. We are a British brand which thrives on the imagination of its customers.

sleepynico.com
    Last edited by Daniel Kirmatzis; 10-04-2019 at 12:51 PM. Reason: picture formatting
  • SleepyNico is an award-winning baby brand based on the Suffolk/Norfolk border. We design, create and sell a beautiful selection of bespoke baby slings and toddler carriers along with a host of accessories.

Name:  Shefa - Elias3.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  278.2 KB

All our carriers are made in the UK by dedicated seamstresses and tested to British safety standards.

SleepyNico baby carriers were first made in London over ten years ago when two like-minded mothers (both with sons called Nico), designed a baby carrier that combined simplicity and beauty.

The business is now run by mother-of-two Angeline, who bought a sling when her first daughter was tiny and loved the product so much she ended up buying the company. Her vision has helped make SleepyNico a leading brand name here in the UK.

In 2016 the business won silver awards in the Prima Baby and Toddler Awards and Gentle Parenting Awards and was listed in the top 10 sling manufacturers rated by Sling Librarians. It was also named as one of the Future50 – 50 high-growth organisations based in East Anglia.

Name:  Monty on gold greenhouse.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  6.16 MB

SleepyNico want to enable families to spend time together, and to enjoy the closeness and freedom that carrying your child brings. We are a British brand which thrives on the imagination of its customers.

sleepynico.com
  • Hi @Angeline Braidwood

Welcome to the Community and thank you for sharing what you make. What a great story - especially how the company developed from two like-minded mothers.

I look forward to hearing more great news from Sleepy Nico soon - please do share with the Community any questions you may have or future awards that you receive. If you have any questions about the Community or Make UK please just let me know.

Best regards,

Daniel.
    Last edited by Daniel Kirmatzis; 10-04-2019 at 01:38 PM.
    Head of Community
    Need help? Ask me your questions about the Community here
  • Hi @Angeline Braidwood

Welcome to the Community and thank you for sharing what you make. What a great story - especially how the company developed from two like-minded mothers.

I look forward to hearing more great news from Sleepy Nico soon - please do share with the Community any questions you may have or future awards that you receive. If you have any questions about the Community or Make UK please just let me know.

Best regards,

Daniel.
    Head of Community
    Need help? Ask me your questions about the Community here
  • Those are fantastic looking products @Angeline Braidwood! Welcome to the community
    David Holloway, Director | BML – Brand design for industry
  • Those are fantastic looking products @Angeline Braidwood! Welcome to the community
    David Holloway, Director | BML – Brand design for industry