• News: I’Anson to invest £12m in new production facility

Animal feed manufacturer, I’Anson Brothers, has unveiled a £12 million investment plan to build a new production facility, as part of its 2020 Vision to deliver a sustainable future for the business.

I’Anson currently employs 80 people from the local community and this new production facility will initially create a further 10 new jobs. It will also allow I’Anson to grow its existing network of local producers, farmers and suppliers from whom it buys a large proportion of its raw materials for manufacture.

Read more here: I'Anson to invest £12m
  • Animal feed manufacturer, I’Anson Brothers, has unveiled a £12 million investment plan to build a new production facility, as part of its 2020 Vision to deliver a sustainable future for the business.

I’Anson currently employs 80 people from the local community and this new production facility will initially create a further 10 new jobs. It will also allow I’Anson to grow its existing network of local producers, farmers and suppliers from whom it buys a large proportion of its raw materials for manufacture.

Read more here: I'Anson to invest £12m