Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

• Benefits and Terms & Condition Bench Marking

Hi,

I'm currently looking at our offering to the workforce (hourly paid, factory operatives), I think we have a reasonable package and pay well, however I'm interested to know what other manufacturers in both ours and different sectors offer by way of benefits and standard T&C's, Also do you operate any special shift patterns or have found one shift pattern to offer an advantage over others? If possible can anybody send me anonymised benefit packages, T&C's, shift patterns etc. it would be most appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Simon.
  • Hi,

I'm currently looking at our offering to the workforce (hourly paid, factory operatives), I think we have a reasonable package and pay well, however I'm interested to know what other manufacturers in both ours and different sectors offer by way of benefits and standard T&C's, Also do you operate any special shift patterns or have found one shift pattern to offer an advantage over others? If possible can anybody send me anonymised benefit packages, T&C's, shift patterns etc. it would be most appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Simon.