• Make UK Conference 2020 - Special Community Offer!

​Join us on 25 February 2020 for our National Manufacturing Conference at the QEII Centre, London.

On this wonderful day, we will gather together to learn from each other, to get to know each other, and to absorb best practices and inspirations from our industry’s finest leaders and experts.
    - Challenge political decision makers to create a business environment which takes advantage of our diverse and innovative industrial strengths

- Discuss and debate how the economic outlook is influencing decision making

- Join workshops that will help you identify ways to grow your business and increase profits

- Hear from Steph McGovern, Andrew Neil and a host of industry and senior political leaders.

- Powerful networking, debates and B2B sharing.

SPECIAL OFFER – £100 OFF - THIS WEEKEND ONLY*

As member of the Make UK Community I would like to offer you an exclusive £100 discount on the Early Bird Member ticket price.

To take advantage of this £99 ticket offer please email the below details to the Make UK Conference Team at Conference@makeuk.org by 9am Monday 22nd July.

Name:
    Company:
    Email:

* This offer is only available until the 22nd July and limited to 4 tickets per company.
    Terms and conditions:
    Early Bird conference ticket prices until 31 December 2019: Make UK members price £199 non-members price £299.
    Standard Conference ticket prices from 1 January 2020: Make UK members price £299 non-members price £399.
    Make UK reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. Terms and conditions apply.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Header3.png 
Views:	49 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	1283
    Last edited by Daniel Kirmatzis; 19-07-2019 at 04:07 PM.
  • ​Join us on 25 February 2020 for our National Manufacturing Conference at the QEII Centre, London.

On this wonderful day, we will gather together to learn from each other, to get to know each other, and to absorb best practices and inspirations from our industry’s finest leaders and experts.
    - Challenge political decision makers to create a business environment which takes advantage of our diverse and innovative industrial strengths

- Discuss and debate how the economic outlook is influencing decision making

- Join workshops that will help you identify ways to grow your business and increase profits

- Hear from Steph McGovern, Andrew Neil and a host of industry and senior political leaders.

- Powerful networking, debates and B2B sharing.

SPECIAL OFFER – £100 OFF - THIS WEEKEND ONLY*

As member of the Make UK Community I would like to offer you an exclusive £100 discount on the Early Bird Member ticket price.

To take advantage of this £99 ticket offer please email the below details to the Make UK Conference Team at Conference@makeuk.org by 9am Monday 22nd July.

Name:
    Company:
    Email:

* This offer is only available until the 22nd July and limited to 4 tickets per company.
    Terms and conditions:
    Early Bird conference ticket prices until 31 December 2019: Make UK members price £199 non-members price £299.
    Standard Conference ticket prices from 1 January 2020: Make UK members price £299 non-members price £399.
    Make UK reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. Terms and conditions apply.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Header3.png 
Views:	49 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	1283

• Hi @Caroline Oneill , will you have exhibitor space at this conference ? and where can I get more information on speaker opportunities? thanks. Heinrich
    Last edited by Daniel Kirmatzis; 22-07-2019 at 07:32 AM. Reason: tagging
  • Hi @Caroline Oneill , will you have exhibitor space at this conference ? and where can I get more information on speaker opportunities? thanks. Heinrich

• Good Afternoon @Heinrichlouw ,

Thank you for your interest in the Make UK Conference!

We have exhibition spaces as well as several speaking opportunities so please send an email to conference@makeuk.org and we can send you all available options.

I look forward to hearing from you

Kind regards
    Caroline
    Last edited by Daniel Kirmatzis; 22-07-2019 at 02:25 PM. Reason: tagging
  • Good Afternoon @Heinrichlouw ,

Thank you for your interest in the Make UK Conference!

We have exhibition spaces as well as several speaking opportunities so please send an email to conference@makeuk.org and we can send you all available options.

I look forward to hearing from you

Kind regards
    Caroline

• Hi Caroline, thanks for the feedback. I'll drop you an email shortly. Rick
  • Hi Caroline, thanks for the feedback. I'll drop you an email shortly. Rick