Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

• Auditing Labour Providers

Hi all, I was looking for some advice/guidance. I have recently joined a new company and we have not yet audited our labour providers, I was wondering whether anyone had any advice on the best practise in doing this, or if anyone could recommend a third party provider that could help to do the audit.

Thanks in advance
    Rachel
  • Hi all, I was looking for some advice/guidance. I have recently joined a new company and we have not yet audited our labour providers, I was wondering whether anyone had any advice on the best practise in doing this, or if anyone could recommend a third party provider that could help to do the audit.

Thanks in advance
    Rachel

• Hi @Rachel Simmonds

Thank you for posting your question and welcome to the Community.

I will make others aware of your post.

I hope other Community members such as @Viv Dennis @Erin Goodey @William Wright @Marie Thomas @Sue Dunmill @Karen Davies @Stacey Kokuciak may be able to offer their experience.

Best regards,

Daniel.
    Last edited by Daniel Kirmatzis; 07-08-2019 at 02:48 PM.
    Head of Community
    Need help? Ask me your questions about the Community here
  • Hi @Rachel Simmonds

Thank you for posting your question and welcome to the Community.

I will make others aware of your post.

I hope other Community members such as @Viv Dennis @Erin Goodey @William Wright @Marie Thomas @Sue Dunmill @Karen Davies @Stacey Kokuciak may be able to offer their experience.

Best regards,

Daniel.
    Head of Community
    Need help? Ask me your questions about the Community here

• Hi @Rachel Simmonds - by labour providers I presume you mean temporary agency provider?

I do not know of any options for auditing quality of service or delivery in the recruitment industry, but would point you to our industry body - Recruitment Employment Confederation. The majority of recruitment providers are accredited to this REC and have to follow certain codes of conduct including various legislative requirements. If you let me know this is what you had in mind, I can try and help with connections you might find useful.

With any recruitment agreements we set up we can provide a full MIS and reporting suite based on agreed KPIs and other metrics agreed with the end client.

Hope this helps, but please feel free to call me on 07711 156284 or email at david.woakes@jonlee.co.uk - as Advantage Partner to Make UK Members we are more than happy to establish support as required.
    Last edited by Daniel Kirmatzis; 15-08-2019 at 08:05 AM. Reason: tagging
  • Hi @Rachel Simmonds - by labour providers I presume you mean temporary agency provider?

I do not know of any options for auditing quality of service or delivery in the recruitment industry, but would point you to our industry body - Recruitment Employment Confederation. The majority of recruitment providers are accredited to this REC and have to follow certain codes of conduct including various legislative requirements. If you let me know this is what you had in mind, I can try and help with connections you might find useful.

With any recruitment agreements we set up we can provide a full MIS and reporting suite based on agreed KPIs and other metrics agreed with the end client.

Hope this helps, but please feel free to call me on 07711 156284 or email at david.woakes@jonlee.co.uk - as Advantage Partner to Make UK Members we are more than happy to establish support as required.