• Criteria for Choosing a Suitable Professional Photographer

Hi Everybody

I am having several articles written at present about my role with clients or potential clients. These articles will all be published in Marketing Matters online Magazine and will be about professional photography and manufacturing.

Hence, I am about to ask several clients their reasons why they commission me rather than someone else and what criteria would be important in terms of selecting an industrial photographer for the job. For instance, who might be the best person to do this, does he have proper lighting, has he worked in a factory before, does he understand the industry, is he really a wedding photographer in disguise etc ?

What criteria would you find important in choosing the right man or woman for the job ? If you would like to see what I can do, please look at www.photographyforindustry.com

I am aiming to get under the skin of the client to find out what is important to him. If you have commissioned a photographer then you will know why you chose him.

Thank you. Adrian Waine

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DuPont_0115.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	179.5 KB 
ID:	1302
  • Hi Everybody

I am having several articles written at present about my role with clients or potential clients. These articles will all be published in Marketing Matters online Magazine and will be about professional photography and manufacturing.

Hence, I am about to ask several clients their reasons why they commission me rather than someone else and what criteria would be important in terms of selecting an industrial photographer for the job. For instance, who might be the best person to do this, does he have proper lighting, has he worked in a factory before, does he understand the industry, is he really a wedding photographer in disguise etc ?

What criteria would you find important in choosing the right man or woman for the job ? If you would like to see what I can do, please look at www.photographyforindustry.com

I am aiming to get under the skin of the client to find out what is important to him. If you have commissioned a photographer then you will know why you chose him.

Thank you. Adrian Waine

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DuPont_0115.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	179.5 KB 
ID:	1302