• Images for Industry

Spectacular images for use in industry create a big and often long lasting impression. I am an industrial photographer working from Cheshire and began my relationship with BIG industry when working as staff photographer with Saudi ARAMCO based in Dhahran in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Everything in ARAMCO was built on such a colossal scale and that was where my appetite for industrial photography began.

Since the mid 1990's I've offered my services to manufacturers, process industries, science based industries, fabricators and companies who handle materials ranging from fertiliser to salt. The aim is to create images which represent businesses in all forms of presentation and marketing materials ranging from the boardroom wall to a web site or printed literature.

Many manufacturing industries can be rather mundane, but great lighting can transform such operations into shots which will adorn the walls at trade exhibitions and add interest and drama to any web site.

I have numerous cients who operate around the world and have a presence on every continent, others have just one factory in the UK, but neverthess, their image is important and supports their brand and the quality they supply.

A gallery on my shots can be seen at www.photographyforindustry.com

Here are a few examples :-
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0480.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	203.2 KB 
ID:	1307   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_4586.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	148.7 KB 
ID:	1308   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_9966.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	225.4 KB 
ID:	1309   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Outstanding_0083.jpg 
Size:	220.5 KB 
ID:	1310   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Atlas_-01jpg copy.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	189.8 KB 
ID:	1306  

• Spectacular images for use in industry create a big and often long lasting impression. I am an industrial photographer working from Cheshire and began my relationship with BIG industry when working as staff photographer with Saudi ARAMCO based in Dhahran in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Everything in ARAMCO was built on such a colossal scale and that was where my appetite for industrial photography began.

Since the mid 1990's I've offered my services to manufacturers, process industries, science based industries, fabricators and companies who handle materials ranging from fertiliser to salt. The aim is to create images which represent businesses in all forms of presentation and marketing materials ranging from the boardroom wall to a web site or printed literature.

Many manufacturing industries can be rather mundane, but great lighting can transform such operations into shots which will adorn the walls at trade exhibitions and add interest and drama to any web site.

I have numerous cients who operate around the world and have a presence on every continent, others have just one factory in the UK, but neverthess, their image is important and supports their brand and the quality they supply.

A gallery on my shots can be seen at www.photographyforindustry.com

Here are a few examples :-
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0480.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	203.2 KB 
ID:	1307   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_4586.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	148.7 KB 
ID:	1308   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_9966.jpg 
Size:	225.4 KB 
ID:	1309   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Outstanding_0083.jpg 
Size:	220.5 KB 
ID:	1310   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Atlas_-01jpg copy.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	189.8 KB 
ID:	1306