• Hi @Husna Begum,

Have you managed to access any funding towards your long term up-skilling? I have recently come across an interesting Platform i am looking into that i believe provides access to employees who may be facing redundancy or need re-deployment, perhaps take a look and see if it could be of any assistance http://talentretention.co.uk/ how useful it would be would possibly be dependant on what kind of people do you need / roles are you struggling to fill.

Hope it helps ;-)
  • Hi @Husna Begum,

Have you managed to access any funding towards your long term up-skilling? I have recently come across an interesting Platform i am looking into that i believe provides access to employees who may be facing redundancy or need re-deployment, perhaps take a look and see if it could be of any assistance http://talentretention.co.uk/ how useful it would be would possibly be dependant on what kind of people do you need / roles are you struggling to fill.

Hope it helps ;-)

• Hi @Keira Morris great idea... EEF Member Warren Services have also engaged with the Job Centre and West Suffolk College to recruit individuals on CNC Machining in 12 weeks, its been really successful for this company! @Richard Bridgman could share more us on this too.
  • Hi @Keira Morris great idea... EEF Member Warren Services have also engaged with the Job Centre and West Suffolk College to recruit individuals on CNC Machining in 12 weeks, its been really successful for this company! @Richard Bridgman could share more us on this too.

• @Husna Begum, have you also tried growing your own? EEF Award winner Managing Director of Lander Automotive @Peter Tack had an ageing workforce and has worked really hard to get 50% of his workforce below the age of 30 and reduced the skills shortage crisis within his company. He is attending the EEF Conference and will be sharing how he did it at the #GenerationZ workshop, are you able to attend? It will give you some actions to go away with as the workshop has young people training us all in how to recruit the next generation into manufacturing and also attract them into manufacturing! Really exciting stuff :-)
  • @Husna Begum, have you also tried growing your own? EEF Award winner Managing Director of Lander Automotive @Peter Tack had an ageing workforce and has worked really hard to get 50% of his workforce below the age of 30 and reduced the skills shortage crisis within his company. He is attending the EEF Conference and will be sharing how he did it at the #GenerationZ workshop, are you able to attend? It will give you some actions to go away with as the workshop has young people training us all in how to recruit the next generation into manufacturing and also attract them into manufacturing! Really exciting stuff :-)