Thank you all for your time this afternoon, should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to send them in and we will get back to you.
I would also like to highlight EEF’s range of support to members including:
- Our EEF Brexit hotline - 0808 168 5874
- A new Brexit hub on the EEF website – where you can find our guidance and analysis on the process, including the technical notes published by the Government in the event of a no deal outcome.
- Our STEP BY STEP BREXIT GUIDE – this covers the basic steps business should take to prepare for a Brexit “no deal” scenario.
- You may also find the EEF Brexit toolkit useful. Here you can check your product exporting/importing journey and its cost and admin processes. It guides manufacturers through the trade aspect of preparing for the no deal scenario. And now we have a new migration section, which helps businesses future proof their workforce against new legislation and settlement rules.
- You can also email the Brexit team directly at Brexit@eef.org.uk
I would also suggest that you join us at our National Conference and Dinner on 19th February 2019
to hear directly from key policy makers, Senior Politicians, industry and thought leaders for a day of analysis and inspiration – just one month from the UK’s departure from the EU. I hope to see you there.