• Marketing Humber podcast - beating plastic pollution

Hello everyone,

I wanted share a new podcast series “Business Voice” with you from Marketing Humber, where businesses within the Humber share how they are tackling global challenges.

The first podcast focuses on the date for reducing plastics and explores some of the innovative work happening across the Humber, to help to tackle this global issue.

In the first programme the Chair of Marketing Humber, Andy Parkinson introduces the podcast and tells of his determination for news of business and investment in the region to be showcased around the world; we hear from Managing Director of one of the country’s largest packaging companies, based in North East Lincolnshire, about how we can use plastic sustainably; President of the British Plastics Federation gives a sobering perspective on the consumer value of plastics and students from the University of Hull share their top tips for a Plastic-Free Christmas.

You can listen to the podcast here https://www.marketinghumber.com/work/podcasts/

Keep your eyes peeled for the next edition due in the New Year.

Amy

Name:  businessvoicepodcast_youtube-thumbnail_1280x780.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  60.7 KB
    Community Manager
    Need help? Ask me your questions about the network here
  • Hello everyone,

I wanted share a new podcast series “Business Voice” with you from Marketing Humber, where businesses within the Humber share how they are tackling global challenges.

The first podcast focuses on the date for reducing plastics and explores some of the innovative work happening across the Humber, to help to tackle this global issue.

In the first programme the Chair of Marketing Humber, Andy Parkinson introduces the podcast and tells of his determination for news of business and investment in the region to be showcased around the world; we hear from Managing Director of one of the country’s largest packaging companies, based in North East Lincolnshire, about how we can use plastic sustainably; President of the British Plastics Federation gives a sobering perspective on the consumer value of plastics and students from the University of Hull share their top tips for a Plastic-Free Christmas.

You can listen to the podcast here https://www.marketinghumber.com/work/podcasts/

Keep your eyes peeled for the next edition due in the New Year.

Amy

Name:  businessvoicepodcast_youtube-thumbnail_1280x780.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  60.7 KB
    Community Manager
    Need help? Ask me your questions about the network here